Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Clear Queue List?

エリース   August 16th, 2010 2:39p.m.

Is there any way to just clear the queue list, without resetting the entire account?

I accidently added the wrong huge list of words to my active queue...

Byzanti   August 16th, 2010 3:17p.m.

Assuming you haven't got to them already in practice and are still in the queue, then go to: http://www.skritter.com/vocab/queue , click browse, select the ones you want to delete (eg. 'select page' down at the bottom) and then hit delete...

If you've seen them in practice then you'll have to click on the magnifying glass and press the red minus button beside all the parts (reading, writing etc) to remove it.

エリース   August 16th, 2010 3:34p.m.

there was around 1000-1200 items in my list before the accident--

and now i think it maxed out at 3000 items in the queue..

and theres only visible 20 items per page..

and only lets me see up to 400? I can't get to the words to delete until I have practiced at least the next 400, and then theres still 2000 items that need to be deleted

:(

I probably have to nuke...

エリース   August 16th, 2010 3:38p.m.

Nevermind on the only seeing 400 thing, don't know what i was talking about!

Okay this is going to take forever, but I have to do it

Thank you for your help :)

エリース   August 16th, 2010 3:45p.m.

nope have to nuke, after deleting a page thats 400 words in, it resets back to the first page and then i have to click through the pages for a couple minutes to get the next to delete again...bahhh... I wish i could just clear my *entire* queue list except 10 at a time..

Byzanti   August 16th, 2010 3:52p.m.

Don't nuke, Nick will come along in a bit and sort it out for you.

nick   August 16th, 2010 3:56p.m.

Oops, too slow I guess. Sorry about that. Hope you didn't lose too much stuff you wanted.

west316   August 16th, 2010 4:40p.m.

I once tried to nuke everything, but my data became kind of weird. My queue was gone, but my characters learned and the data about when something was last practiced was still in there. That means after I practice it once, if it was one of those older words, it instantly was if I had been practicing it all along. Very odd.

Currently it has double counted my entire vocabulary, though. According to Skritter I know 3400 characters and I am not even done uploading my vocabulary yet. I guess that counter is of no use now. Oh well.

エリース   August 16th, 2010 5:04p.m.

Is it going to count things twice for me?
The graph stats and everything cleared just fine-

I didn't lose anything that can't be re-added, so i'm actually okay with the nuke (as long as it doesn't somehow mess up my graphs in the future?)

Byzanti   August 16th, 2010 5:06p.m.

Should be fine. I've heard of the count things twice thing before, but only when the nuke didn't complete properly.

エリース   August 16th, 2010 5:09p.m.

ah okay thanks :)

west316   August 17th, 2010 9:08a.m.

I imagine your nuke will be fine. Mine was just a fluke oddity. I wouldn't worry.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!