Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Tone practice NOT working

Bohan   August 10th, 2010 3:08p.m.

I was going through a list of words just now and found out that after I draw the characters the computer automatically says the word and it automatically goes to the next word without me having to put in the tone.

I checked my settings and everything is right. I also played around with it to see if I could do anything to make it work but nothing changed.

Tone practice IS working, as long as I set my setting to ONLY practice tones and not practice writing. So there must be some kind of a glitch in the system

Byzanti   August 10th, 2010 3:39p.m.

You really don't study 'everything' often do you?

If a tone and a writing prompt one are both due, they will appear together (first writing, then tone). But if you're great at the tone and bad at the character, you're likely to be asked to write it only. No tone will be asked for. Equally, there are tone only prompts for the reverse situation.

Bohan   August 11th, 2010 4:40p.m.

it's working now

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!