Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Study chinese and japanese on the same account

Mandarinboy   July 18th, 2010 1:25a.m.

Probabably yet another stupid question but would it be possible to be able to use the same account for studyin both Chinese and Japanese? I would like to get stats for both individually and not grouped together. Like how many Japanese / Chinese characters I know etc. I am currently living in Japan and studying Chinese but would really like to study both at the same time. For now i guess the only way is to create a second account, or?

Byzanti   July 18th, 2010 4:26a.m.

I believe if you change the language option you can study both, keeping stats wholly separate and whatnot. Click on "lang: en-zh" at the top right of the screen, then click "English -> Japanese". You can switch back and forth as much as you like. Of course, make sure you're in Japanese mode before visiting the progress page to see the Japanese stats, and vice versa for the Chinese. They shouldn't mix.

Mandarinboy   July 18th, 2010 4:37a.m.

Thanks! That did the trick. How simple. Now I am on to a new adventure:-) The coolnes of this site never stops to amaze me.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!