Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Skipping words,

雅各   March 24th, 2010 5:56p.m.

My RSI is getting really sick of writing some words over and over again... ie take the word "數學" I have written 學 thousands of times and I am in no danger of forgetting it, can i just skip writing the second word, how will that affect the statistics for that word??

scott   March 24th, 2010 6:52p.m.

Clicking the forward arrow right after the prompt appears marks it as right. If you try a few strokes and it turns red and click the forward arrow, that's marked as wrong. So yeah, by default the scheduling marks an item as correct.

klutz14159   March 24th, 2010 9:04p.m.

haha, I gave up on learning traditional characters side by side with simplified precisely because of the constant repetitions of the character 學... anyhow, good to know what the right arrow does wrt to grading.

雅各   March 25th, 2010 4:57a.m.

Thats very handy to know!

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!