Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Missing custom lists

葛修远   March 22nd, 2010 9:38a.m.

I have a large number of custom lists after adding vocab from a textbook (BLCU Chinese for Beginners) lesson by lesson. I think I may have gone over the limit of custom lists that are displayed on the page, however, as any lists I now create are not visible. It's only if I publish them that I can retrieve them by search.

Is there a way for me to get at these lists that do not appear on my custom lists 'my lists' page?

scott   March 22nd, 2010 1:15p.m.

Hmm, yeah I only have it fetch 50 lists. I'll have it fetch 100 for now and put it on my list to make a better fix, so that you can view any number of lists. Fix going up soon!

葛修远   March 22nd, 2010 2:46p.m.

thanks a lot. skritter rules! :-)

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!