Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Can't add new vocabulary

esther   March 5th, 2010 6:20a.m.

When I add a new word in the practise page the + button stays grey thereafter. I have to leave the practise page and come back. Then I can add one single new word. My account hasn't expired and I haven't changed my settings. Any ideas where the problem could be?

mw   March 5th, 2010 7:17a.m.

I experienced the same this morning. My (not to wild) guess it it has to do with the go-live of pinyin practise.

moneyinabox   March 5th, 2010 9:06a.m.

Mine is also not adding any new vocabulary, simply recycling through (sometimes very) old words.

:-S

nick   March 5th, 2010 10:27a.m.

We've uploaded a fix for this--try it now. (It was trying to add from the queue and giving up too early on the other lists.)

esther   March 5th, 2010 11:32a.m.

Yes, your fix makes me happy again.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!