Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Debug window?

mjd   February 19th, 2010 5:26a.m.

What did I just do?

http://imagebin.org/85439

Byzanti   February 19th, 2010 7:19a.m.

Press control-shift-alt-f to get rid of it...

nick   February 19th, 2010 11:07a.m.

Oh, I just love seeing that full 41/41 framerate number. Yeah, ctrl+alt+f toggles it (don't need shift).

mjd   February 19th, 2010 5:00p.m.

nick, care to share the meaning of the numbers, and especially the graph?

Thanks.

nick   February 19th, 2010 5:56p.m.

FPS: 41/41 -- your framerate is a full 41 frames per second. This means that Flash is rendering without any CPU limitations and you're not seeing any choppiness.

MS: 83 -- it's been 83 milliseconds since your last frame. This number is unimportant.

MEM: 105.009 -- All Flash instances running together in that browser are using 105 megs of memory.

MAX: 114.084 -- Previously (since you loaded the page) it had been as high as 114 megs of memory.

The graphs are just graphs of those numbers, one dot per second. The top one is the interesting one, FPS. The places where the dots drop from the top of the line are places where you experienced minor choppiness (probably when switching prompts).

百发没中   February 20th, 2010 5:53a.m.

So if my FPS occasionally jump to 44/41 that means I'm getting extra good treatment?^^

nick   February 20th, 2010 8:36a.m.

I think your Flash player loves you!

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!