Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Happy Chinese New year

pts   February 13th, 2010 11:02a.m.

The year of the tiger has come. China is celebrating. I can hear firecrackers banging continuously outside. 祝各位 虎年大吉、身体健康、学业进步、财源广进、万事如意。

faceleg   February 13th, 2010 12:18p.m.

恭禧发财! At about 11:55 PM it started snowing here!

Happy new year!

:)

faceleg   February 13th, 2010 12:18p.m.

Duh here = Shanghai

Foo Choo Choon   February 13th, 2010 1:58p.m.

For those of you who haven't watched the obligatory 春节联欢晚会, you can still watch it online: http://spring.cntv.cn/dianbo/index.shtml

mutoidman   February 13th, 2010 2:50p.m.

Celebrating it with my fiancee and her family in California tonight!

百发没中   February 13th, 2010 3:44p.m.

过年好!

I do watch the obligatory 春节联欢晚会 every year and each year I'm a littel disappointed:) Liked the acrobatics and comedy bit with the couple where both of them ended up calling their spouses friends to see whether they would cover for them (that one was also the only one where I understood everything.....so maybe that has something to do with it:).

murrayjames   February 14th, 2010 9:25p.m.

Someone is setting off fireworks over my house in Canada. (I wonder if they have a permit for that.)

Happy Chinese New year, everyone!

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!