Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

zoom problem

jww1066   November 20th, 2010 7:33a.m.

When did you fix the zoom problem in Chrome? I just noticed it seemed to be gone and it's like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders...

nick   November 20th, 2010 9:10a.m.

Chrome fixed itself! Those Chrome devs are amazing. They just keep fixing issues for us. Now if they'd only start on the bugs in my Flash code...

Neil   November 20th, 2010 12:43p.m.

yeah i have been making use of this for a little while now, great! We can now skritter at a distance from the screen.

mcfarljw   November 20th, 2010 8:10p.m.

I concur, it's great to be able to zoom the size now.

jww1066   November 21st, 2010 11:22a.m.

Now that it zooms, you can do full-screen mode as well (F11 in Chrome)... awesome... it would be nice if the page would detect when you go to fullscreen mode and size itself appropriately, as it is you need to play with the zoom and the scrollbars a little.

Another random question: would it be possible to let us copy and paste the mnemonics (for example, from the simplified popup to the traditional popup) and not lose the formatting? As it is it loses the bold and italics.

nick   November 21st, 2010 2:23p.m.

Not possible without more hackery than I should ever be encouraged to employ, no. Sorry!

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!