Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Personal list disappear

aharlekyn   March 31st, 2010 7:15a.m.

Hey!

A couple of days ago, I made my own list to study. I added the characters I needed to learn from my University handbook. All went well and I was almost through the whole list when it suddenly disappeared. It vanished from the practice page.

How do I fix this.Was it something I did?

aharlekyn   March 31st, 2010 7:20a.m.

Wait. I got it under my lists. But it doesn't show on the practice page. I have supposedly finished it. But what if I want to continue to review it?

aharlekyn   March 31st, 2010 7:51a.m.

Another question. When I started out I added 3 lists. Then I made my own list. Now I want to delete the other lists and just stick to my custom list. How do I do that?

Neil   March 31st, 2010 7:59a.m.

Hey a.harlekyn, the list disappeared for me too when I finished it, it's something the folks are looking into. Probably something to do with the new practice page with options to study each list.

For now I just added it again and it remembers your previous progress.

nick   March 31st, 2010 8:45a.m.

Yes, it's high on the to-do list to keep the lists around on the practice navigation page when you finish them, so you can easily select them for review. Until we get that, you can study them from their page in the vocab area (your custom lists page, here). Or you can review them as part of "everything" practice (recommended).

Also high on the to-do list is a button to delete all words that have been added from a list that haven't been added from any other list. Scott will be building that when he gets back; didn't quite have time to finish it before he left.

aharlekyn   April 2nd, 2010 4:24a.m.

Thank! You guys are doing a great job!

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!