Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

practice navigation page

Bohan   August 8th, 2010 8:42p.m.

When I want to study a new list with tracking off, do I have to erase the previous words one by one by clicking on the "X" on the ride side of them on the bottom of the practice navigation page? Is there a faster way to do it? It seemed a lot easier before

nick   August 9th, 2010 8:42a.m.

Yes, you currently have to do this. Also, the deletion of those old words isn't saved until you "submit" by hitting "Cram" next to the scratchpad. Also, you can't delete the last word.

We will make this much better.

Bohan   August 10th, 2010 2:49p.m.

Hey Nick, when I try to export words into the scrathpad, for some reason only a portion of the words comes up once I click on "Cram" with tracking off. And even before I do that, it takes a really long time to "X" out the words from whatever previous list I was studying. This used to be super easy before but now I can't even use Skritter the way I like

nick   August 11th, 2010 8:59p.m.

We're planning on making the scratchpad just not remember the words you put in there, so there'll be no need to delete them. That'll be part of some larger changes to that practice nav page.

Tove   August 12th, 2010 7:01a.m.

That sounds good. I have not understood the use of the scratchpad earlier, but with this change it feels logical.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!