Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

I think the twitter feed is broken again...

雅各   March 21st, 2010 6:00p.m.

http://twitter.com/jacobrhoden

I should just get around to writing my own script that updates twitter, But im probably too lazy (:

nick   March 21st, 2010 7:28p.m.

Hmm, what's wrong with it now? The latest tweet from Skritter looks right. It's set to tweet for you again tomorrow at noon Eastern.

雅各   March 22nd, 2010 3:58a.m.

oh, maybe im just confused, based on the times so far:

3:30 AM Mar 16th via Skritter
3:30 AM Mar 19th via Skritter

I assumed the next one should have come through:

3:30 AM Mar 22nd via Skritter

But it didn't (:

nick   March 22nd, 2010 9:52a.m.

Hmm, something is strange with the timing of the new cron system Scott made. But it did tweet today for you, about two hours ago. So it's mostly working!

scott   March 22nd, 2010 1:07p.m.

It's been scheduled to fire at 11:30 AM UTC time, which is 7:30 AM Eastern time (daylight savings), and I just checked and that's when it's been firing for each of the last 10 days.

Oh wait, when I set my twitter timezone to not be Quito, they all say 7:30 AM. Might want to check your guys' timezone settings as well.

So yeah it's totally working! I made double triple sure!

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!