Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Magic Trackpad, useful?

susannekaiser   January 14th, 2011 11:17a.m.

Hello,
second question out to the team. Is anyone using an Apple Magic Trackpad to write Kanjis on skritter? It seems to come without a pen, and I obviously would like to write with a pen my kanjis for the "muscle memory".
I know that there are other input methods, but I could get a Apple Magic Trackpad very cheap and wondered if it makes sense, or if I will be better of with a Wacom?
Any thoughts?
Thanks!

wb   January 14th, 2011 11:42a.m.
nick   January 14th, 2011 1:21p.m.

We haven't tested it, but it probably won't work very well, especially compared to the Wacom.

Neil   January 16th, 2011 11:30p.m.

I would like to try but not worth the full retail price that's for sure. How cheap can you get it?
http://www.skritter.com/forum/topic?id=61183808

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!