Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Saving problem

Taipan   September 11th, 2010 6:48a.m.

Hi,

When I try to add more than two words to a section of a custom list and press Save, it just gets stuck on the save page and doesnt actually save. I have to press cancel and no items are added. If I add one or two words I can successfully save.

I have tried in both Chrome and Explorer, same issue.

Any suggestions?

nick   September 11th, 2010 7:19a.m.

Hmm, that's odd. Can you send a screenshot of what it looks like when you're trying to add the words and it's not saving? I'm nick@this website.

frilla   September 13th, 2010 1:44a.m.

I have the same problem but the problem is there even when adding 1 or 2 words.

Nick, I sent you an email along with a screenshot.

I'm on Chrome and it's on skritter.cn if that matters.

nick   September 14th, 2010 11:05a.m.

Scott thinks he has fixed a problem with the skritter.cn server that was causing problems like this, but he's not sure. If you see it again, do let us know. Sorry about that.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!