Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

the colors of the strokes while drawing

Bohan   September 5th, 2010 4:08p.m.

is there a way I can control the colors while doing Skritter? Can I choose one individual color? I sort of throws me off everytime I see a new color show up

nick   September 6th, 2010 10:08p.m.

No; this is controlled by the tone colors option (plus being an alpha tester). It's on the list to make more tone color sets available as choices, but it won't be done soon, so if you don't like the current colors you'll have to turn it off, unfortunately.

Bohan   September 7th, 2010 5:58p.m.

is it the "color tones" option? I turned that one off but nothing seemed to change. The colors I'm talking about are the ones that I see as I'm drawing characters. The strokes that I draw are in a color other than black. What's weird is that sometimes it's just consistently black only for a while, and then all of a sudden colors start showing up as I'm drawing

nick   September 7th, 2010 8:49p.m.

It doesn't change immediately, but that is the option. The black ones are when it's going to ask you for the tone then, too, or if it's a neutral tone.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!