Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

No reminder mail

Mandarinboy   August 31st, 2010 5:34a.m.

What have happened to the reminder mails? Before i promptly did receive them when i did not have time to study. Now when i try to catch up i have only received one in three weeks. I have tried to trick the function by changing to 1 day left and such things but still no mails. There is nothing in my spam filer. I do get all other mails from skritter, such as forum posts etc.

nick   August 31st, 2010 7:31a.m.

I don't know--I just sent you another one. Did you get it?

Mandarinboy   September 2nd, 2010 7:21p.m.

sorry, no. I still do get the mails from the forum, that my account is charged etc. It is only the reminder mail that do not come.

nick   September 8th, 2010 12:01p.m.

I've tested it and it really is sending them, as far as I can tell. It must be something to do with a spam filter somewhere between us and your inbox.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!