Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

adding character components of words

marchey   August 8th, 2010 4:51p.m.

Hello,

When I study a word (more than one character) and I would like to add one of these characters to my list, how can I do this efficiently. Or are words automatically broken down and characters added separately too?

sarac   August 8th, 2010 5:37p.m.

They've already thought of this! Under the main heading of account, then under language settings you can select "also add characters when adding words". It puts all the characters in... so not the best if you only want one but I think this should work for you.

JimAndress   August 8th, 2010 5:38p.m.

If you go to the language settings on your account you can select "Also Add Characters When Adding Words". Then it will add all of the characters every time you add a new word.

marchey   August 9th, 2010 12:07a.m.

Thank you. Good solution as I can always easily delete those that make little sense out of context.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!