Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

practise time recording

mw   April 6th, 2010 4:18a.m.

Are you experiencing the same ?

I noticed several times I'm loosing some practise minutes. When (section) practising I can see the time being, let's say, 11 minutes. After checking other pages and selecting practise, section, the practise time is now 7 or 8 minutes.

I'm not really worried about the practise time not being recorded accurately, my concern is regarding the items I reviewed ; have they been recorded properly or do I have to do them again ?

I know , there are ways to find out myself, but don't feel like it today. :-)

picknmix   April 6th, 2010 7:33a.m.

I have experienced this: I sometimes find that if I practise for say, just over 30 minutes in a session, the reported time for that day will show as a few minutes less than that on the graph, maybe about 28 instead of 32.

mcfarljw   April 6th, 2010 7:38a.m.

Recently I haven't had it jump back more than a minute for any given study session.

nick   April 6th, 2010 7:51a.m.

The items' reviews have been recorded properly. I've recently uncovered a bug where I think it's not adding the time to your total properly sometimes for the last character in a multiple-character word. Will be working on it. I don't think it affects much else.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!