Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Bamboo pen "holding down left click"

Feiyue Kell   January 15th, 2011 5:58p.m.

Hey I've been studying on Skritter with my new Wacom bamboo tablet for 3 days and as far as I can remember the pen wouldn't right click if I held down the tip against the tablet.

Normally I would hold down the tip on the icon in Skritter to show the strokes slowly appear, but now when I hold it down it does a right click, which is annoying because it doesn't work as if a left click is just held down (enabling to the strokes to appear slowly).

Am I doing something wrong?

FatDragon   January 15th, 2011 8:12p.m.

Control Panel > Pen and Touch > click "Press and hold" > Settings > uncheck "Enable press and hold for right-clicking"

Here's a link to Nick's guide for configuring your Wacom tablet optimally for Skritter: http://www.skritter.com/wacoms/settings

Feiyue Kell   January 16th, 2011 4:49a.m.

Ooh awesome thanks! Works like a charm :)

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!