Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Anki list into skritter.

Kuini   October 31st, 2010 5:05a.m.

Hi,

I have some anki lists but i don't know if it's possible to add them in skritter.

Could somebody help me plz ?

nick   October 31st, 2010 9:01a.m.

In Anki, do File -> Export -> Facts in tab-separated text file. That will get you a file with lines like this (if your deck is like this one I just tried):
谢谢 thank you xièxie
身体 body shēntǐ

Make a custom list in Skritter:
http://www.skritter.com/vocab/list/new

Click below to add some sections. Only 200 words in a section, so if you have more than 200 words, you can do sections like "1 - 200", "201 - 400", etc. Then click the (add words) link on the first section.

Copy a bunch of words from Anki's text file that you exported and paste into Skritter. Save the section and repeat until you've got them all into the sections you want. Then click the big "Study List" button on that list's page.

Hope this helps!

Kuini   November 2nd, 2010 4:43a.m.

thank you.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!