Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

grading shortcuts

ジェレミー (Jeremy)   September 2nd, 2010 12:51p.m.

i know that (1-4)&(6-9) are the grading shortcuts- but is there grading shortcuts for just the word writing grading, instead of the character?

purely curious, if this has already been asked i apologize!

skdbhunt   September 2nd, 2010 2:15p.m.

Here's another vote for word-level grading shortcuts. I think that I don't use word grading as often as I should since it slows me down (the grading button is a small target and I have to cycle around to the value I want - which is almost always to change a "correct" to a "so-so").

6-9 for grading? Didn't know about those. I'll have to try them out. Are these just a copy of 1-4 or are they different somehow?

ジェレミー (Jeremy)   September 2nd, 2010 7:43p.m.

ah just checked the faq, and saw that there isn't any grading buttons for word writing,

it said 6-0 is for tones

coulda answered my own question by simply reading that earlier, lol

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!