Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

How can I add mnemonics for words that I've finished learning?

rgwatwormhill   June 24th, 2010 6:44a.m.

Some of my mnemonics worked so well for me that I am no longer getting those characters to practice. Is it possible to add those mnemonics somehow, such as through the vocab viewer perhaps?
Rachael.

jww1066   June 24th, 2010 7:43a.m.

You can use the scratchpad.

scott   June 24th, 2010 8:44a.m.

We're working on a new word pop up that will be accessible throughout the site, from lists and the practice page and anywhere else you have access to words, and you'll be able to view and edit mnemonics from there, among other things. It'll sort of be a combination of the lookup box on the practice page and the word page you go to when you click a word in a list or the viewer, and will replace both of those with additional features neither of them have.

Until then, yep the scratchpad is probably your best bet.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!