Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

Handwriting recognition tweaked lately?

雅各   April 16th, 2010 11:06a.m.

Is it just me or has the handwriting recognition algorithm been tweeked in the last 24-48 hours? I seem to be having greater than usual difficulty getting my strokes recognised when I am writing characters I am very familiar with writing.

nick   April 16th, 2010 11:41a.m.

Just you. The average framerate or choppiness on your computer may have changed due to some software change (or even just running Gmail in another tab), which could influence recognition. You can hit Ctrl+Alt+F to check your FPS and look for dips that correspond to recognition issues.

雅各   April 16th, 2010 12:26p.m.

Cool, it I just wanted to check if it was just me. It just seemed more irritating than normal (:

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!