Looks like the Great Firewall or something like it is preventing you from completely loading www.skritter.com because it is hosted on Google App Engine, which is periodically blocked. Try instead our mirror:

legacy.skritter.cn

This might also be caused by an internet filter, such as SafeEyes. If you have such a filter installed, try adding appspot.com to the list of allowed domains.

38 Top Reasons..

AiLeru   July 1st, 2010 11:23p.m.

I just read the "38 Top Reasons.." to use Skritter, and learned a lot. One feature that I may have turned on inadvertently is adding component words. I added just 3 words to my list. But in fact 7 new words are coming up, and to add to my confusion, the extras were not listed in my vocabulary list. (I added them)

Doug (松俊江)   July 5th, 2010 8:35a.m.

AiLeru, glad you liked the post. It looks like the adding component words did come up given what you've said. It's pretty easy to click on the word when it comes up for studying and delete it. I'm not sure why it wouldn't show up in your vocab list (it should). If this happens again (or is still happening) hit the feedback tab and let us know what characters/words you added and that aren't showing up properly so that we can look into it.

This forum is now read only. Please go to Skritter Discourse Forum instead to start a new conversation!